The e-slide construction concrete floor joint is our
new solution for concrete industrial floors with less heavy loads.Technical data
The appropriate choice for a construction joint is always a function of engineering and calculations for load transfer. Please chose whether you want to run a pre-calculation yourself with our online tool or if you want us to provide you with a complete and free-of-charge design check.
Not all floors require the high performance of the Cosinus Slide® joint. It all depends on the exposure to static and dynamic loads. HCJ provides the necessary (and free) design checks to make the right product choice. The e-slide construction joint has a continuous "omega" load transfer mechanism and also uses the continuous 3D anchorage system. Just like with the Cosinus Slide®, the direct contact between steel and concrete creates a zero tolerance load transfer performing far above discontinuous dowel based joints.
The e-slide construction joint has a continuous "omega" load transfer system and continuous 3D anchorage system. We developed e-slide construction armoured joint for concrete industrial floors that do not require very high load transfer capacities for slabs of up to 200mm thickness.
- Increased operational efficiency
- High performing, zero tolerance, continuous load transfer
- Less expense in the future on armoured joints and concrete floor maintenance
- Less expense in the future on warehouse equipment maintenance (forklift, robots, manual forklift, hand pallet jack)
- Continuous 3D anchorage system (patented technology)
- Free horizontal movement in 2 directions
- High level of comfort experienced by forklift operators
- Avoids production downtime during maintenance.
Weight per profile
Weight per meter